Make your support count this May
Miracle Month of May is a time to highlight the work of Miracle Babies supporting premature and sick newborns, their families and the hospitals who care for them. As well as the stories of Australia’s littlest miracles.
Here are some idea’s on how you can get involved this Miracle Month of May:
- Host a Miracle Event this May
- Host a morning or afternoon tea, asking for a donation in exchange for some sweet treats.
- Invite friends over for a BBQ - BYOD (Bring Your Own Donation).
- Do you have a Christening, Birthday or key event scheduled for May? Encourage your guests to donate, in lieu of gifts.
- Get your workplace involved and celebrate in style!
- Get active and support miracles! Run, jog or walk whilst raising money for a great cause. Participate in your favourite sporting event whilst being a champion for Miracle Babies Foundation.
- Host a Friends Night In, eat, drink and fundraise.
- Sell Miracle Babies Merchandise at your event to raise funds.
- Give Mum a gift that makes a difference this Mother’s Day.
- Donate Now
Did you know that 132 babies are born each day in Australia requiring specialised care? Just $67 supports a miracle family through their journey. 'Pay it forward' this May and help us help them.
- Calling all Workplaces
- Gather colleagues and host an event.
- Donate a portion of sales from a product or service during the month of May.
- Champion Miracle Babies in your workplace through Workplace Giving Donations.
- Share your Story
Create awareness for premature and sick newborns by sharing your very own Miracle Journey with our miracle community.