In this self directed e-learning package, you will learn:
- Why are safe sleep practices so important for babies born preterm and/or low birth weight?
- What is Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy (SUDI) and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)?
- Reducing the risk of SUDI and SIDS
- Nursery practices- what needs to change once baby is home and why?
- How to create a safe sleep environment day and night
- The importance of avoiding over-heating (thermal stress)
- Dressing your baby for sleep
- Bedding amount
- Other risk reduction strategies
- Car capsules and car seats
- Baby slings and baby carriers
- Safe nursery products for babies
The package also contains videos and quizzes to test your learning, and a range of safe sleeping resources for babies 0-12 months corrected age.
Precious Care donates 10% from this sale to Miracle Babies Foundation.